My clients are looking for ophthalmologists to support an established team. A referral clinician who is ready for something exciting and new, with the passion and skills to care for patients, customers and colleagues alike, and be an integral part of a truly multidisciplinary team.
The ophthalmology team is currently composed of two Ophthalmology diploma holders/RCVS Recognised Specialists, a BSAVA Certificated Practitioner, a BSAVA Certificate clinician in training, and a dedicated Ophthalmology Nurse. A resident role is planned for the future
For those interested in equine ophthalmology, there is an equine hospital within the practice and great potential to build on an equine ophthalmology referral service.
- An excellent salary package commensurate with experience
- £3,000 CPD allowance
- 10 CPD days
- RCVS and VDS costs covered plus 2 chosen subscriptions.
- Regular internal CPD, rounds, morbidity and mortality rounds to maximise patient outcomes.
- Pet Health Scheme
- Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday and 8 Bank Holidays for a full time clinician
- Your birthday off
- Death in service cover (4x salary)
- Practice focus on health and wellbeing
- Up to 12 weeks of paid study leave to suit your needs
Ideally you will have the following:
- ECVO, ACVO or equivalent specialist status (preferable)
- ECVO/ACVO or equivalent residency trained
- Advanced Practitioner status in Ophthalmology
- A full range of extra and intraocular surgical intervention capability
They are looking for someone who has previous experience in teaching. An interest and experience in newer techniques or procedures which could enhance and expand what is already offered within the service, such as corneal cross-linking, use of lasers in veterinary ophthalmology, placement of suture lenses, endothelial transplants. Interest and experience in equine ophthalmology. Interest and experience in exotic ophthalmology.
For more information call us directly on 01392 691031 or email your CV to email@example.com