Our clients are currently looking for a specialist or residency trained Radiologist to join their established team.
A referral clinician who is ready for something exciting and new, with the passion and skills to care for patients, customers and colleagues alike and be an integral part of a truly multidisciplinary team.
The hospital has all the Imaging facilities including digital radiography, C-Arm fluoroscopy, 2 GE ultrasound machines, a 16-slice GE CT and 1.5T HDE MRI.
They offer specialist services in anaesthesia, diagnostic imaging, internal medicine, oncology, soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery, neurology, ophthalmology, cardiology, exotics and dermatology and on-site hydrotherapy and physiotherapy. The state-of-the-art hospital provides 24/7 veterinary care, supported by a dedicated night team.
The imaging team is composed of three senior radiologists, two ultra sonographers, four radiographers and dedicated nurses. A resident role is planned for the future.
Required skills and experience;
• ECVDI or equivalent residency trained (ECVDI or equivalent specialist status will be prioritised)
• Significant experience working in a Diagnostic Imaging team at a referral hospital
• Diagnostic and reporting experience in English
• Complete and confident sampling skills set, also to include swallow studies
Would be good to have;
• Peer reviewed publications and CPD delivery portfolio at recognised events
• Further qualifications and accreditations in Diagnostic Imaging and beyond
• Tele radiology experience reporting all modalities to demanding service level agreements
• Cardio Echo capability and experience
• Previous experience in teaching
My clients offer to you:
• An excellent salary package commensurate with experience
• £3000 CPD allowance
• 10 CPD days
• RCVS and VDS costs
• Your birthday off
• Death in service insurance at 4x salary
• Practice focus on health and well being
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays per year
• Increase in holiday allowance with service, 1 day per year up to 5 years of service
• Private Healthcare
• Discount staff pet scheme
• Enhanced Maternity/Paternity Pay
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com