My clients are currently seeking a confident Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team.
You will be involved in all aspects of nursing. Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. In this role you will be responsible for a variety of nursing duties as well as sharing best practice with your team.
You will be working 40 hours per week on either an early or a late shift between the hours of 7.45am - 8.15pm with the standard 1 in 4 weekend shifts. Third year students will be considered for this role.
- RCVS registration
- English language skills
- Computer literate
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Proven empathy with patients and clients
- Demonstrate initiative in patient welfare
- Understand duties that may and may not be undertaken by PCA’s or student nurses.
- Demonstrable ability to work in a team and lead a team
- Demonstrable ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Small animal practical experience and realistic job expectations
What my clients can offer you:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training is provided as relevant to your role,
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards.
You will be in a friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role.
For more information call us directly on 01932 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com