My clients are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team.
They have a full or part time position available:
Ideally they are looking for a candidate to work 20-40 hours per week with weekends on a rota basis.
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships of tasks and responsibilities.
- Calculate and administer medications and keep accurate records, manage inpatient care.
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
- Career opportunities and development due to our varied case load
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org