My clients are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their experienced team of two vets, two nurses, two students, two client care advisors and a practice manager.
They have a full or part time role available with the occasional Saturday only. There are no OOHs requirements.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
•Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
• Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
• Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, my clients can offer:
• Career opportunities and development due to varied case load
• Competitive salary dependent on your experience
• CPD allowance and support
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com