My clients have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their experienced team in West Yorkshire.
You will be a confident, enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse with good all round general nursing skills. They actively encourage you to use these skills to their full potential when working both with the surgical team and running our nurse consultations.
The role is full time and averages 40 hours a week which includes a shared weekend rota of 1 in 3 weekends. They do not cover Out of Hours work. The shift pattern varies from week to week and includes time off during the weeks both before and after a weekend worked.
In return for your hard work, my clients can offer you:
- A competitive salary dependent on experience, which is reviewed at least yearly.
- Generous CPD (including funded Certificates)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, VDS)
- Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org