My clients are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team.
The hours to cover will be at least Mondays, Tuesday and Fridays between 8.30am and 7pm but they do have full time (40 hours) available, with 1 in 5 weekends! Overtime is available to cover holidays and sickness etc.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will share enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing and inpatient care, and have good rapport with clients. They are looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic and loves being part of a team who work together to become more than the sum of their parts.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, my clients can offer:
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours and no OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc) and Uniform
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 793733 or email your CV to email@example.com