My clients are currently looking for a committed, forward thinking RVN to join the team, working 30 hours per week (other part time hours considered) with just 1 in 4 weekends and no OOHs.
They see a good range of cases and have ultrasound, digital x-ray, full in house bloods and separate hospital wards.
As the ideal candidate, you will:
- enjoy being part of a team
- be supportive to your colleagues
- have good general nursing skills
- be confident working as the sole nurse on a weekend rota.
They provide a supportive and friendly working environment together with first-rate career development opportunities and offer an excellent package that includes:
- a competitive salary which is dependant on experience,
- relocation package available
- generous CPD allowance and a real focus on CPD within the organisation
- 5.6 weeks holiday per annum (pro rata including weekends)
- exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org