Our client has an opportunity for an RVN at their 2 branch practice in South Devon. If you would like to join their team, providing excellent patient and client care, then our client would love to hear from you.
The vacancy is for 30-40 hours per week on a rota basis, including 2:4 Saturday mornings, working from their 2 branch, predominantly small animal practice. On call is shared with 2 local practices and equates to 1 week in 6 shared between the team.
My clients ideal candidate would be someone with a positive attitude with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure in a busy environment. A desire to ensure the best patient care is essential. Full time and part time applications will be considered.
- Assisting vets as requested
- Nurse clinics
- Theatre nursing, preparation of patients for surgery, anaesthetic monitoring, and assessing the patient pre and post- surgery
- Taking blood samples and placing intravenous catheters
- Laboratory tasks such as blood analysis and other diagnostics
- Administering medications
- Providing advice to clients
- Handling and restraint of all species
- Dispense of medicines as appropriate
- Reception duties
If you would like any more information about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joe Hockin on 01392 691032 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org