Our clients are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team in Greater London.
The clinic has a good surgical and medical caseload, which will enable you to develop your nursing skills fully. You will be supported by a team of nursing staff including RVNs, SVNs and Patient Care Assistants. You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas. This is a full-time permanent position, covering 40 hours per week. You will also be part of a weekend rota, covering 1:4 full weekends.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to £26,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks paid annual leave
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- And much more!
This is a very busy, small animal practice which offers a wide range of diagnostic and treatment options, as well as access to laparoscopic spays, MRI and CT imaging.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com