An exciting opportunity has recently become available for an enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join our clients friendly and welcoming team in Greater Manchester.
They are a small animal practice, built to industry leading standards and with state of the art equipment which includes x-ray, ultrasound and lab equipment. The team enjoy a varied caseload and have built a loyal client base.
They have full and part time positions available, from 22 to 40 hours per week. Weekends are on a 1 in 4 rota basis with Monday off in lieu.
• Excellent career development opportunities
• No OOH
• Free onsite parking
• Contributory pension scheme
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Generous CPD allowance AND plenty of support
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.)
• Uniform provided
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
If you would like any more information about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joe Hockin on 01392 691032 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org