Our clients are currently seeking a part time Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their amazing practice.
The practice boasts a mixed caseload (exotics, farm, zoo work, wildlife, small animal), so the ideal candidate will have an interest and/or experience in one or more of these areas.
You must have a passion for delivering outstanding client and patient care and enjoy working in a supportive working environment. You will have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
This is a fixed term contract, lasting until June 2021, with the possibility of extension. The role will cover 16-24 hours a week over 2-3 days (this can be discussed at interview). You must be a veterinary nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary of up to £23,620 per annum pro-rata, depending on experience
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 5 weeks' annual leave plus bank holidays pro-rata
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available
- And much more!
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com