Our clients are looking for a motivated and friendly individual with a strong passion for animal care and welfare to join them as a Registered Veterinary Nurse in Kent.
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas.
The ideal candidate should enjoy working as part of a busy team and possess the confidence to work alone when required. You should have a flexible and adaptable approach to work and should be happy to get stuck in wherever needed.
This role covers 40 hours a week and is part of a 1:4 weekend rota.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 4-5 weeks paid annual leave (depending on your qualification status)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- And much more!
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com