Our clients are seeking a new Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team of Nurses, Vets, PCA's and Receptionists on the Day rota. The goal of this appointment is for an RVN to help them maintain their gold standard level of care. There are opportunities and encouragement given to further develop your areas of interest.
You will find a committed client base within a beautiful practice which is equipped with digital and digital dental x-rays, ultrasound, two consulting rooms, hydrotherapy, in-house lab and complete surgical theatre. This practice is an excellent place for someone to further develop their medical or surgical skills within a team that is known for it's mentoring ability and high clinical standards.
Shift: 42 hours a week. Monday to Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday rotation
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
They believe in supporting and investing in their staff, investing in the facilities and ensuring that clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and they offer career progression.
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Prepared to become a clinical coach
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com