Our clients are currently looking for an RVN to join their team on a permanent basis. This Veterinary Nurse vacancy is an amazing opportunity to work in a forward thinking large veterinary practice. This position will see a very varied and interesting case load, seeing first opinion and some referral work in ophthalmology, surgery, imaging and medicine.
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days per annum plus bank holidays plus Birthday Day.
- RCVS fees paid
- £500 CPD allowance with 2 days off to attend (Higher budget/courses negotiable)
- Staff discount scheme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Eye care vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
42 hours a week. 5 days, plus 1:6 Saturdays (day back in lieu) and Sundays paid additional, 1 bank holiday per year (given back as lieu and paid)
They believe in supporting and investing in their staff, investing in the facilities and ensuring that clients and their pets receive only the very best, modern first opinion or specialist care. Staff are motivated and encouraged to gain additional certifications across all levels of employment and they offer career progression.
- Always give gold standard care to all patients and clients
- Uphold practice protocols and standards within the clinic and support your colleagues to do the same
- Ensure all work that is carried out is correctly documented, priced and communicated to clients
- Develop good relationships with clients, running clinics and appointments
- Prepared to become a clinical coach
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org