You’ll be joining a clinical team of 3 vets, 2 nurses, and 1 student nurse.
This is a flexible part time role, up to 24 hours per week, working mainly weekends and with the opportunity for occasional overtime during the week. No OOHs or late nights. This is a great position for you if you are looking to reduce your hours for more free time whilst enjoying variation in your career, and with a guaranteed income each month!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
• Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
• Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently
• Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
• Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
• Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
• To cover Receptionist lunches occasionally on a weekend
• Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
Excellent customer service and patient care is extremely important, so the team are looking for individuals who share their high standards and work ethos with effective communication skills and be enthusiastic about giving the best service to clients as well as an interest in general practice. This is a small team so sole charge may be required, as well as flexibility to cover holidays and sickness during the week.
• Career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
• Competitive salary dependent on your experience
• Sociable working hours
• Free onsite parking
• CPD allowance and support
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS etc.)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com