Our clients are looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join the team in Nottinghamshire. You will be supported by a large team of nursing staff including RVNs, SVNs and Patient Care Assistants.
This position provides you with the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use your initiative to promote new ideas. This is a full-time permanent position, covering 40 hours per week. You will also be part of a weekend rota, second on call and bank holiday rota.
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary of up to £23,620 per annum, dependent on experience
- Generous CPD allowance and in-house CPD available
- Ongoing training relevant to your role
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 4-5 weeks paid annual leave (depending on your qualification status)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
- A friendly, supportive environment within a rewarding role
- And much more!
Previous experience working in a small animal practice is required. You must be a Veterinary Nurse who is registered with the RCVS.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org