Our clients are currently looking for an RVN to join their team in South Yorkshire. You will join a friendly, support team who will always be around to help out.
Duties and responsibilities
- Undertake nursing duties including theatre, Laboratory, Radiography, ward and euthanasia duties
- Assisting the Veterinary Surgeons where needed
- Deliver nurse consultations
- Pricing up of routine procedures; ordering stock and consumables
- Maintaining a clean, hygienic, and safe practice/building
- Monitor patients, providing the correct standard of nursing care
- Complete CPD requirements
- Maintain accurate clinical records
- Dispersing medication as applicable
- Assist Senior Veterinary Nurse in daily/weekly/monthly Tasks
- Undertake duty nights
- Reception duties (booking appointments, processing payments, answering telephone calls)
- Undertake any other duties as required
Responsibilities as a clinical coach
- At least 2 days with each student per week.
The role is based in a fast-paced environment. Hours will be undertaken on a rota basis and will include evening and weekend working. When required to sleep in on duty nights, accommodation is provided. This role will be a demanding role and will require the individual to be on their feet most of the day.
For more information about this role call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com