The practice is purpose built to high specification and includes Digital X-ray, ECG, Doppler and Capnograph, Dental equipment, Idexx laboratory equipment, as well as ultrasound and Laser Therapy equipment.
They are looking for a qualified, or recently qualified, Nurse who has good general nursing skills and who enjoys variety within their role. You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with both clients and the team, possess a can do attitude, and have a genuine interest in animal welfare.
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• No OOH or overnight in patient checks
• Generous CPD allowance
• Supportive and friendly working environment
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS and VDS)
• Free on-site parking
• Uniform provided
• Exclusive company and high street discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org