My client has an exciting opportunity for a small animal Vet to join their supportive and friendly team. They are a busy single site first opinion practice, based in Merseyside, with a passion and dedication to providing the highest quality of care.
They are looking for a Vet with postgraduate experience who is confident with routine surgery and consults to join the team, working 40 hours per week with no OOH over 4.5 days, which will include 1 in 2 Saturday mornings. You will have the opportunity to work with a busy and varied caseload and the role will include a mix of consults and operations, with a minimal amount of sole charge. You will be supported by the Head Vet, Head Nurse, Practice Manager, 2 extremely experienced RVN's and 4 Receptionists.
In addition to offering a friendly and relaxed atmosphere to work in, the role also provides a comprehensive range of benefits including:
- Attractive salary and bonus scheme
- Funded CPD and the support to pursue any interests/certificates (with a dedicated CPD training team)
- Up to 7 weeks annual leave plus Bank Holidays (with our buy & sell holiday scheme)
- Industry leading enhanced Maternity, Paternity and Adoption Leave pay offering 10 weeks full and 10 weeks half pay
- Pension, Sharesave and staff discount schemes
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs – such as subsidised gym membership, and cycle to work scheme
For more information call us on 01392 793733 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org