Our clients are currently looking for a Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly team in Devon.
The salary ranges from £35-55k (dependent on experience). Benefits will include VDS fees, RCVS fees, £1000 CPD, One additional professional subscription, Company pension.
You will join a fully-independent RCVS SAGP-accredited small animal practice. The team currently consists of 4 Vets (one of whom is working towards a CertAVP in Internal Medicine), 3 experienced RVNs with competent and understanding support staff including an SVN, ANA, receptionist, and an RVN practice manager supporting them.
This is a a family-feel team with a loyal client base. They support colleagues and endeavour to provide gold-standard care to patients. They allow clinical freedom to manage and work up your own cases with 20-minute consults as standard and support and training from experienced vets, should the need arise.
Well-equipped sites with capnography, digital X-ray, colour doppler ultrasound, ECG, full in-house lab, digital tonometry, cloud PMS and auto-stocking.
Our clients actively encourage medical/surgical development for all stages of your career with a generous CPD, travel and accommodation allowance.
What our clients are looking for?
- A passionate individual, preferably with at least one year’s experience in small animal practice.
- You should enjoy working in general practice and have an ambition to do the very best possible for valued patients and clients.
- You should be competent in routine surgeries, consultations and dealing with common emergencies.
- The ideal candidate would be a superb communicator, with a friendly personality who is enthusiastic, positive and capable with a great sense of humour.
- A specific interest in Feline Medicine or Behaviour would be welcome
- Permanent contract, full-time or part-time considered - up to 40 hours a week over 4 days.
- Someone ready to join a very-easy 1 in 4 OOH cover rota. They cover all of their own OOH and hospitalisation services. Take Monday off after a weekend on call.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org