My clients are currently looking for a qualified veterinary surgeon for a full time or part time position in ophthalmology. The position could be 3-4 days a week with shared OOH 1:3 weekends and nights. The applicant should hold post graduate qualifications in ophthalmology and be at least an RCVS Advanced Practitioner. The successful candidate would be expected to take responsibility for inpatients, a clinical caseload (medical and surgical cases) and an equal proportion of on call.
You would be part of a 3-vet team, specialist lead (DVOphthal, DipECVO FRCVS), a second year ECVO resident plus new person to replace finishing 3rd year resident. 7 nurses and kennel assistant. (1 diploma holding nurse.)
- Be a member of the RCVS, or eligible for membership.
- Hold a UK recognised veterinary qualification.
- Be an RCVS advanced Practitioner or be eligible for application
- Have clinical experience as a first opinion veterinary surgeon.
- Have a good command of the English language is imperative to be able to function in clinical situations and interact with staff members and clients.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 o email your CV to email@example.com