My clients are currently looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their dedicated and hard working team in South Wales.
You will be a key member of the team with a good general surgical and medical background and be confident and happy with sole charge, as this is an occasional requirement of the role. You will be given the opportunity to develop and refine your own clinical interests to the highest level. CPD is strongly encouraged and supported and they can tailor this to your needs.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team with a work/life balance to fit in with your commitments. There are full or part time hours available, currently no weekend work is required but this may change in the future, also no OOH required.
Other benefits include:
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years service
• Ideally located half hour from Cardiff and close to the M4
• Free onsite parking• Contributory pension scheme, and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Generous CPD tailored to your needs
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• No OOH
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org