Our clients are looking for a small animal vet to join their expanding team. This position would suit an experienced vet wishing to develop clinically as they have excellent facilities, exciting caseload and offer support for undertaking certificates.
Senior vet position (with management duties) available for AVP applicants. Opportunities to develop a teaching career (funding for PGCert in Veterinary Education) if desired.
They are a 100% small animal hospital (single site). You will join a10 vet team with AVPs and certificate holders.
ISFM Gold standard cat friendly clinic with separate cat ward. Doppler ultrasound, digital x-ray, laparoscopy, endoscopy, blood pressure, full in-house lab, blood gas analys is and tonometer. Dental suite with digital dental xray. TPLO kit, PAX locking plate system, MicroAire drill/saw.
- Competitive salary with out of hours bonus scheme
- BSAVA and VDS subscriptions paid
- 1 full weekday off each week
- Nurse on site 24h
- OOH rota (from home) for nights and weekends (1 week night every 2 weeks; 1 weekend on call every 2 months).
- Generous CPD allowance including unlimited online CPD with the RVC and full funding for certificates/AVP
- High volume, exciting caseload
For more information call us directly on 01392 248952 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org