You’ll be working as part of a 10 strong vet team with interests and qualifications in small animal medicine, ultrasonography, endoscopy and orthopaedics. They are looking for a Vet who is confident with all routine consults and surgery and who can work efficiently and to a high standard.
The practice has 6 consulting rooms, 2 operating theatres, and separate dog and cat wards. Facilities include high spec ultrasound machine, rigid and flexible endoscopy (including laparoscopy), K-laser, and digital x-ray (including dental x-rays). As a training practice, the excellent nursing team are encouraged to assist with x-rays, lab and dental work which in turn provides excellent support to the vet team.
• Competitive salary in line with experience
• Generous CPD allowance of £2500 per year
• Pension scheme and Income Protection Cover
• Colleague discounts including with High Street retailers and restaurants
• A very supportive, friendly environment
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org