A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Veterinary Surgeons to join my clients team in Cambridgeshire. The role will also include some time spent at branch surgeries.
The successful candidates will be experienced in consulting and general surgery and have excellent communication skills. They will be friendly, enthusiastic and committed to patient welfare and client care and enjoy being a valued member of a caring and supportive team.
Diagnostic services include digital radiography, ultrasound (including separate cardiac probe and doppler), video-endoscopy (gastroscope, bronchoscope and small rigid endoscopes), multi-parameter anaesthetic monitoring, tonometry, etc. They are proud of their purpose-built physiotherapy and hydrotherapy unit with aquatic treadmill and K-Laser, run by our three qualified physiotherapists.
They have a fantastic, experienced and friendly team with many certificate holders and they support and encourage CPD (including certificate study). They are very fortunate that all of their staff are very caring and supportive of one another.
They are ideally looking for someone who:
- Will maintain a consistent high quality of work
- Needs to have a sound awareness of when a second opinion or referral is required either in-house or external.
- Have good experience in managing a varied caseload and in managing client concerns and expectations in a skilful and sensitive way.
- 1 or more years’ proven experience in small animal practice in the UK.
- Familiarity with Windows applications, email and web-based communication
- Has a UK driving licence
In return for this, they can offer you:
- Attractive salary dependent on experience
- CPD allowance of £1,500 (for full time AND part time vets) with 5 CPD days per annum (pro-rated for part-time)
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- RCVS and VDS paid
- BSAVA membership
- Financial support for relocation
For any more information on the role, please contact me on 01392 691031 or email me on email@example.com.