My clients are currently looking for a Vet to lead their team in Merseyside. They are looking for a Vet with around 5-8 years’ good medical and surgical experience, who is looking to consolidate their knowledge and take the clinical lead in this growing business.
You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and genuinely enjoy interacting with your clients and their animals. The full time hours are up to a 40 hour week covering weekends on a rota. The practice is open 7 days per week and the position is a full time, however they may consider less than this for the right candidate.
You’ll need to feel completely confident in sole charge but there is no OOH requirement. An interest in surgery is particularly welcomed as the practice matures.
- Relocation package of up to £3,000
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com