If you are looking for a better work/life balance and hours to suit you, my client could have the role for you. They are open to discussing any work pattern, including full time (40 hours), part time or even just weekend work!
This bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment.
They are a fun and supportive team of 2 vets, 3 RVN’s and 2 receptionists that have created a family feel and enjoy socialising.
They have built a great reputation locally and you should be keen to build a solid and trusting relationship with clients and provide excellent customer service. You will be a dynamic and proactive Vet with solid medical and surgical skills and able to embrace all aspects of the Veterinary Surgeon role. You will be required to work occasional sole charge and should be confident with this.
My client can offer a supportive and friendly working environment together with career development opportunities and an excellent package and benefits that includes;
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- One hour paid lunch break blocked off in diary
- 30 minutes break for catch up time
- No out of hours
- Finish at 7pm with overtime very rare
- Evidence based medicine practiced and encouraged
- Colleague welfare top priority
- Time off for birthday and holiday allowance increases with service
- Vet led team with well managed diary
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards.
They also have a generous CPD allowance and are keen to help you progress in your career with funding towards a certificate.
For more information call us on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com