My client is looking for an experienced vet and a new graduate vet to join their busy team.
They are a truly independent small animal practice with a high emphasis on patient care and clinical freedom.
They currently have a team of five vets; nine RVN’s, two SVN’s, one kennel assistant and three receptionists.
The surgery is very spacious and extremely well equipped with an excellent client base.
We are looking for
- A vet with at least 2 years’ experiences as well as a newly graduated vet
- Someone that will fit in well with the current enthusiastic team
- Is forward thinking in their clinical approach and provide excellent care to both pets and owners.
- Wants to be an integral part of a rapidly growing practice.
- Has the enthusiasm to manage their own case load with support from an experienced team.
They are always open to new ideas and practice development as a whole and would like the successful applicant to contribute to this.
The practice is offering
- Support and encouragement from a very experienced team for both roles.
- Competitive Salary
- Private healthcare
- Achievable performance related bonus and a percentage of OOH call out fees
- 4 day week
- Equally shared OOH rota
- Professional fees paid
- Generous CPD package, both funded and encouraged.
- Relocation assistance and accommodation can be available.
- Personal perk package.
If you would like any more information about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joe Hockin on 01392 691032 or email your CV to email@example.com