My client in Kent Is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly small animal practice on the Kent/ Surrey border.
This is a Two and a half Vet practice supported by superb RVNs, Practice manager and receptionist. My client’s practice is a Modern, well equipped, air-conditioned premises which is set in beautiful countryside, yet only an hour from London.
The role will be 40 hours a week over 4 full days a week and one Saturday morning in 3 (no other Out of Hours) Capable of sole charge in the afternoons.
They have a large surgical case load and they provide services to several local charities. So would suit someone with a keen interest in surgery.
- Annual Leave.
- Generous CPD allowance: £1750 plus 5 days
- Company sick pay.
- RCVS Fees paid plus one other subscription.
- Cash Back health plan (Health shield) inc shopping discounts.
- Covid secure environment.
- Competitive Salary depending on experience.
If you would like any more information about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joe Hockin on 01392 691032 or email your CV to email@example.com