My client in Swansea is looking for an additional Vet with 2+ years' experience in small animal practice. They are looking for a candidate that is easy going and friendly that can fit into their current team but also works up cases to a high standard and is passionate about providing high quality care.
This will be working a 4- day week with no OOH, Weekends are currently on a 1:6 rota so that still gives you the perfect work life balance.
My clients modern practice has a great range of equipment including digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy (and rigid endoscopy), Ligasure, full orthopaedic kit and dental radiography.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 4 days per week, no OOH
- CPD encouraged and funded
- VDS and RCVS fees paid
- Rota weekends, Currently 1 in 6 (9-12pm Saturday and 9.30-11am Sunday)
- 5 pro-rated holiday weeks (plus 8 days for bank holidays) and your birthday off.
- Working with an experienced team including certificate holders
- Good surgical and medical caseload
If you would like any more information about this role please do not hesitate to contact Joe Hockin on 01392 691032 or email your CV to email@example.com