My clients are currently seeking an additional Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly, supportive and dedicated team. The role will be working 4 days a week with a weekend rota of 1 in 3.
They are looking for a skilled, and enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join the team. They will also encourage and help you develop your own skills and expertise to meet not only client expectations but your own ambitions.
The bright, spacious, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital X-ray, in house biochemistry and haematology machine and ultrasound with Doppler.
You will be an experienced Vet, comfortable with some sole charge responsibility, supported by a strong clinical team, and confident with routine surgery and medicine.
You will be part of a motivated and experienced team comprising of 2 Vets, 2 RVNs, 2 Veterinary Care Assistants and 1 Receptionist who have built a reputation for delivering a consistent and caring standard of client and animal care.
In return for your hard work, my clients offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days, including bank holidays rising to 33 days
- Contributory pension scheme
- CPD allowance of £2000 per annum and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No OOHs
- 4 days per week with 1 in 3 weekend rota
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org