A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our clients the team in Greater London.
The successful candidate will be a good communicator, a team player and have a positive pro-active attitude.
The role allows for a good work life balance, by working 27 hours a week over 3 days, and 1:3 half weekends or 1:6 full weekends. The role is sole charge for 2 days and 1 day you will be working alongside the Lead Vet. Ideally you will be competent at surgery.
The practice is well equipped with all first opinion toys such as an ultrasound machine, X-ray, Dental X-ray and Endoscope.
Salary & Benefits:
- A competitive package of up to £50,000 per annum pro-rata (depending on experience), which includes accommodation and vehicle allowances
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum or pro rata and in-house CPD training
- 5 weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays (Pro rata)
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- And much more!
Skills and experience
- You must be a registered Veterinary Surgeon with the RCVS. You should be confident working sole charge.
- They are looking for a vet with at least two years' experience (UK or equivalent), who is passionate about delivering outstanding care to their patients and clients.
- An interest in surgery is preferable.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org