Our clients are currently looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join their dynamic team of 2 vets with 30 years of combined experience, 3 RVNs, 1 SVN, 4 Client Care Advisers and a practice manager.
This growing and progressive practice is RCVS Tier 2 accredited, purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment, including in-house lab, digital x-ray, blood pressure, dental machine and ultrasound.
They are looking for a confident individual, who is capable of sole charge, with the desire to provide excellent client care. The successful applicant will have a good general surgical and medical background and if you are surgically biased that would be advantageous.
This position is full time, 40 hours over 4 days per week, and 1 in 3 Saturdays 9am-3pm but no OOH.
• Salary up to £60k based on experience
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
• No Sunday working
• Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Generous CPD
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information about this role call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com