My clients are looking for an enthusiastic small animal vet to join their friendly and motivated team at on the Isle of Wight. Your case load will be varied providing ample opportunity to learn and develop your skills.
As a team they are dedicated to providing clinical excellence and the highest standard of client care. They are committed to continuing further investment in the future to develop their team and the service they provide.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience, and they would also welcome applications from vets who already have post graduate qualifications.
You will be working on average 4.5 days a week, with 1 in 4 Saturday mornings on rota and 1 in 14 days on call for the OOH service where the call will be screened by a nurse first.
In return for your hard work we will offer you:
- Extremely Generous Salary
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
- Up to 7 weeks' holiday + bank holidays with the Buy/Sell scheme
- Fantastic company pension
- VDS and RCVS fees covered
- Colleague discount on pet treatments and products
For any more information on the role, please contact me on 01392 691031 or email me on email@example.com.