Our clients are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join their team in Kent. The successful candidate will work 45 hours a week over 5 days (Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm). This shift pattern includes 1:5 weekends on-call.
This practice boasts a mixed caseload (small animal, exotics, farm, zoo work, wildlife), so the ideal candidate will have an interest and/or experience in one or more of these areas.
The practice also has excellent facilities, brilliant nursing staff and a friendly and supportive team. This is a great opportunity for those wanting to consolidate their skills in domestic species, whilst expanding their knowledge of more unusual patients.
If you are on-call, this will cover from Friday evening (7pm) until Monday morning (9am). You will also be required to attend the practice on Saturday (9am-1pm) and Sunday (9.30am-10am to cover the drop-in clinic).
Salary & Benefits:
- A very competitive package of up to £50,000 per annum (depending on experience), which includes accommodation allowance and a vehicle or vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Colleague of the month awards, plus many more benefits available
You must be a veterinary surgeon who is registered with the RCVS. Ideally, you will have at least 6 months' UK experience. However, they will also consider recent graduates who have an interest in exotics/wildlife/zoo work.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com