You will have excellent people skills, be flexible in your approach and be passionate about the practice and the team. You will be confident in a consult room with clients, comfortable with a caseload made up of routine and more specific procedures and able to offer clients fantastic customer service and dedication.
They are able to consider full or part time hours (min.15-20 hours per week) with a weekend rota of 1 in 3. There will be occasional sole charge responsibility but no OOHs.
In return, my clients will offer:
• Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org