Our clients are seeking an Assistant Veterinary Surgeon to join their team in Kent.
The ideal candidate will be confident sole charge, with ideally at least 2 years' experience. This position would suit a confident Veterinary Surgeon with GP experience and excellent client and communication skills. You will be able to work alongside 2 zoo/exotic medicine certificate holders.
Ideally, candidates would have an interest in exotic species, as this practice are specialists in this field. Strong mentorship and support will be available to help you develop your career and get the most satisfaction from your job. You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.
This role will function in an environment where colleagues support each other, by sharing skills and knowledge, to give patients the best outcomes. In return, they will provide strong mentorship, a fantastic package, and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. They provide all this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours a week. The shift pattern includes 1:3 Saturdays.
Salary & Benefits:
- Very competitive salary of up to £40,000 pro rata
- Accommodation allowance of £9,600 pro rata
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance pro rata
- £1,500 pro rata CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
- Fantastic career progression and partnership opportunities
- Colleague of the month awards, plus many more benefits available!
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com