My clients are looking for an experienced, compassionate and enthusiastic Head Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and supportive team in a busy practice.
The practice is fully equipped and includes Digital X-ray, Ultrasound, ECG , Multiparameter, In-house Lab and Thermocautery.
The clinical team consists of 2 Veterinary Surgeons, 3 Nurses, 1 Student Nurse and Veterinary Care Assistants. You will also have the support of the Practice Manager and the Reception Team.
The ideal candidate must be experienced, compassionate and enthusiastic.
The role is full time and includes the following excellent benefits:
- A competitive salary, which will be reflective of the level of experience you bring to the team
- Professional membership fees paid
- CPD allowance for professional development, support is also available for funding a certificate
- 40 hours a week, 1:3 weekends and no OOH’s
- 5.6 Weeks annual leave, rising to 6.6 weeks after two years
- Company Pension and Life Assurance
- Potential relocation package for the right candidate
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com