Our clients are a looking for an experienced full time Small Animal Vet to join their friendly team in Lincolnshire.
100% purpose built small animal practice, well equipped with full Idexx Lab Suite, digital imaging and ultrasound. They also have a well-equipped staff room.
- 4 day week (8am - 7pm as per rota)
- 1 in 4 weekends (NO OOH - inpatient duties only) –
- Generous salary dependent on experience
- CPD actively encouraged with allowance and paid days off
- 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays
- Health insurance
- Many benefits as part of IVC
- Accommodation provided for the first 6 months of employment
Provide clients with a high standard of customer care and service. Write up all cases in full. Monitor hospitalised patients as and when required (as per Rota) This will be alongside a nurse. Inform clients of test results and update of progress/cost of treatment. Carry out house calls where necessary.
The ideal candidate will be competent in carrying out small animal consultations, routine surgeries and dental work. You will be working with other vets most of the time, although sole charge may be required occasionally.
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org