They are a well organised, popular first opinion practice with a large following and a varied and interesting caseload. The team are friendly and supportive and you’ll be working alongside 3 experienced vets, 3 RVNs, 1 SVN, 1 ACA, 3 Client Care Advisors and 1 Head Nurse/Practice Manager.
The surgery is modern and fully equipped, and includes ultrasound, x-ray, doppler, multi-parameter, drip pumps, a designated theatre, a cat ward, a dog ward and an isolation ward. They also benefit from being fully air conditioned and having unlimited free parking.
• A competitive salary of up to £32k pro rata dependent on experience)
• Contributory pension scheme
• 224 hours initial holiday entitlement that grows with over service to the company to 264 hours (holiday hours are pro-rata)
• No OOH or patients kept overnight
• Generous CPD budget, including certificates being encouraged
• Professional memberships paid
For more information about this role call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com