My clients are currently looking for a vet to join their team in Norfolk. An interest in studying for a certificate would be encouraged and funded.
They have a good range of ages and skills within the existing vet team, by joining them you will enjoy support from a wonderful team including 4 qualified RVNs, 2 student vet nurses, 4 receptionists and 2 kennel assistant.
The bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, ECG, Idexx in-house laboratory, ultrasound, dentistry facilities and heart monitor.
You will need strong general medical experience with demonstrable surgical skills and confidence in communicating with owners and their pets.
As a veterinary surgeon, you will need to:
- handle, examine and treat all species of animals,
- meet and consult with the owners and carers of various animals
- carry out tests such as x-rays, blood samples and ultrasound scans
- immunise animals
- perform surgery, including managing anaesthesia
- work on out-of-hours emergency cases when on call.
You will need to feel comfortable doing sole charge and be skilled medically and surgically. Strong communication, organisational and interpersonal skills along with a demonstrable passion for your chosen career and a cheerful can-do attitude would be perfect.
In return, my clients will offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com