My clients are currently looking for an additional vet to join the team in Northamptonshire!
They have both Full or part time hours (some flexibility) available with 1 in 4 weekends and no OOHs.
You will be joining a supportive and established team of currently 3.5 vets to grow the team to 4.5 Vets. They also have 5 RVNs, student nurses and 5 lovely receptionists and in addition, benefit from regular visits from an orthopaedic surgeon who carries out TTAs and complex orthopaedic procedures.
The team see a wide variety of cases and have a growing number of insured clients allowing cases, both medical and surgical, and encourage time to be taken to thoroughly investigate, work up and follow cases through to a high standard. You will be confident with routine medical and surgical cases and you will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Above all you must have excellent communication skills, enjoy clear and thorough conversations with clients and enjoy building relationships with patients, clients, and the wider team!
The practice is well equipped with state-of-the-art equipment including digital radiography, Doppler ultrasound, capnography, blood pressure monitor and ECG.
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Competitive salary package dependent on experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Excellent team care, ensuring wellbeing and ongoing support for all colleagues
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers and company discounts and rewards scheme
- Option of enhanced annual leave allowance
- Regular clinical meetings and opportunities for case reviews
- Death in Service at 4 x annual salary
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org