You will be joining a friendly and welcoming team. They encourage individual interests and support CPD and ongoing development.
Their new colleague will be confident in all aspects of everyday small animal medicine and surgery including lab result interpretation, internal medicine and ultrasound. You will be skilled in building strong relationships with patients and clients and enjoy working in a team environment. You will also be comfortable with some sole charge responsibility and there is no OOH. Orthopaedic and US experience will be beneficial but not essential.
- No OOH
- Weekend rota – with time off in lieu, which allows great work/life balance!
- CPD - certificates paid for
- Pension scheme
- Exclusive colleague discounts
- Discounted pet care
- Death in service- 4 times your annual salary
- Paid memberships – RCVS, BVA, VDS, BSAVA
- Salary up to £50k (dependant on experience)
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com