The practice offers a full range of treatments and services from health checks to emergency operations.
You will join a friendly and talented team of 4.5 Vets, 5 RVNs, 1 Veterinary Care Assistant and a strong team of Receptionists, all of whom are committed to providing a one-stop veterinary practice and providing great veterinary care to all of their clients.
These are full time roles covering 40 hours per week. Sole charge is only required at the weekends, of which you will be working 1 in 4, and there is no OOH's ensuring a healthy work/life balance.
• Excellent career development opportunities
• No OOH
• No Sundays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Competitive salary based on experience
• 28 days holiday
• Generous CPD allowance and plenty of support
• Support towards a certificate for the right candidate
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.)
• Uniform provided
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information about this role call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org