My clients have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Veterinary Surgeon to join their friendly and vibrant team in West Midlands.
The practice is purpose built with state of the art equipment including digital x-ray, dental equipment including x-ray, ultrasound, in house laboratory and orthopaedic.
Working in this fun-loving and dedicated team, you’ll never feel unsupported. You will join 3 other talented vets, an extremely knowledgeable Head Nurse, a bubbly Practice Manager/RVN, three brilliant RVNs, one SVN and five Client Care Advisers. CPD is fully funded!
You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be keen to flourish in this supportive practice. You will be working 40 hours per week, on a rota that covers the practice opening hours (Mon-Fri 8:30-20:00) and just 1 in 4 Saturdays (practice open 9:00-16:00).
My clients will offer:
- Excellent career opportunities and development due to the varied case load
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Contributory pension scheme
- Generous CPD and funding of certificates for the right candidate
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org