My clients are looking for an RVN to work at least 6 hours on Saturday and Sundays. They are flexible on the total hours you work and starting-finishing time but require at least 6 hours, starting around £10-13 per hour depending on experience.
You will have a good experience of veterinary nursing, excellent customer service and communication skills, be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and be able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation. You are friendly, down-to-earth, have a genuine interest in animal welfare and enjoy the variety provided by the clients and colleagues alike.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, my clients can offer:
- Competitive salary dependent on your experience and to be discussed at interview.
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
For more information call us directly on 01392 444115 or email your CV to email@example.com